Thursday 18 February 2016

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star - Nitzsche

Well, it's been a hectic time between the beginning of December to now. It seems that chaos has been following me and my family for at least a month. On Friday's Joan of Arcadia, it was exactly about chaos and mayhem, and how sometimes it may seem that everything is going to he** in a hand basket, but in the end it begins to make sense. And that life is not without it's turmoils.

To begin with in December my daughter was diagnosed with clinical depression, and hospitalized. She is now coming out of it, with the help of therapy, and medication, but it has made things exciting to say the least.

Secondly, I sold a car for $100.00 in August of last year, and in December received a bill of from the City of San Francisco for $2000.00 in parking tickets. Needless to say, the idiot I sold it to, never registered it, and left it parked on city streets, and it ended up getting towed, and sold at auction.

And finally, to top it all off, I have a small house with only three bedrooms and five people living here. Well, on New Years, my son's girlfriend's mother threw her out of the house, and since I could not very well let her live on the streets, we now have 6 people living in our home. And not to say that this doesn't come with it's own complications since she is my son's girlfriend.

And so it seem my life was unraveling, but as of this week, things are beginning to turn around. My daughter is doing extremely well, and getting on with her life, which we are very grateful for. I finally tracked someone down in the City of San Francisco, who said, yes, I had notified DMV of the sale of the vehicle, and that the $2000.00 bill was not my problem. And despite the close quarters, and such with having a fourth child now, everyone in the family is adjusting and pitching in to make things work out.

On to my knitting, the Otis sweater is almost done, and with this being a holiday weekend, and having Monday off, I just may finish it. My husband has asked for a beanie knit from the alpaca roving I got for Christmas, and so, I think I will spin some up to fulfill this request. It isn't often that I get a request for a knitted item from people.

So off to finish the first sleeve of Otis....

No comments:

Post a Comment